At TheraThrive (an established group practice), we specialize in neurodivergent populations, including Autism, ADHD, giftedness, learning disabilities and differences, and high sensitivity. Please explore more of our website to learn about us.
We offer RPG games groups to all ages, and are setting up a therapeutic Minecraft server, and are expanding our practice into other areas as well. Gamers please apply!
Seeking top-notch clinicians!
Come join a team that values:
Great supervision and consultation
Collaboration and teamwork
Therapeutic and integrative assessment
And counseling strategies that work
Are you interested in working in a collaborative group private practice?
We focus on neuroatypical/neurodivergent populations and serve all ages (predominantly children, as well as teens, adults, and families). Our clients are typically intense, highly sensitive and bright, which we value and love to work with.
Are you self-motivated and collaborative?
We are looking for an independent, self-motivated, and collaborative clinicians who will enhance our fun, connected, and positive-minded group of clinicians. The position will be employee status (not hiring a contractor).
- Send cover letter
- Send CV/Resume
- Complete our application questionnaire
You must submit a fully complete application to be considered (this includes a cover letter and the application questionnaire).
If we select you for an interview, we will request three professional references. If you are an assessor, we will also request a deidentified sample report.
We are excited to meet you! Onward!
- Excellent supervision and consultation
- Stream of referrals
- Additional admin hours possible
- Integrated practice management system
- Group case consultation and training events
- Opportunities to collaborate
- Comfortable and spacious boutique office space with all materials provided
- Matching 401K
- 30 Quantum CE Units/year (licensed therapists only, after 1 year employment)
- Paid sick time (part-time employees only)
- Paid time off (PTO) (full-time employees only)
- PPO health insurance plans (full-time employees only)
- Dental and vision insurance (full-time employees only)
- Life insurance (full-time employees only)
- Training in assessment within the clinical scope of practice of your licensure (assessors only)