TheraThrive MC Rules
Important! Click each rule to read the details
- Don’t do anything that you think or believe could cause somebody else to have a bad time.
- No cyber-bullying.
- Do not create builds that are designed with the intention to harass another person or disrupt another person’s workspace.
- Do not create builds of any symbol, emblem, or shape that represents an intolerant group.
- Do not make fun of another person or say things that are hurtful, such that another person feels like they have to leave or is discriminatory towards another person.
- Do not steal.
- Do not purposefully grief. This includes, do not destroy another person’s work, don’t make it difficult for another person to continue building, don’t add or remove blocks from someone else’s build.
- Don’t kill someone else’s pet, villager or golem.
- Please remember that people of different skill levels will be on this server.
- If you find any constructed buildings please do not destroy them. They may be another person’s project.
- Keep trying to communicate to try to prevent misunderstandings.
- Before doing something that will affect someone else, communicate with them, and also consider their wants and plans.
- Be careful and safe with your personal information.
- Don’t share your last name or city.
- You can share your state, province, or country.
- Never post your phone number, email address or IP address.
- Do not share any personal information belonging to another person.
Be thoughtful to the server.
- Build at least 200 blocks from the spawn area.
- Ask before building within 100 blocks of another person’s build.
- Do not have more than 50 entities together at a time. Do not use more than 50 hoppers, redstone clocks, or similar stuff at a time. This is to prevent excessive server lag.
- Redstone clocks should not run continuously. If you need a redstone clock for your contraptions, make sure to add a lever that can turn it off.
- Communicate with your neighbors if you are using AFK machines/AFK farms, and keep your farms small enough to avoid server lag.
- A build can consist of no more than 50 hoppers. Using more than 50 at a time can reduce the TPS and cause lag across the entire server.
Redstone and Farms
Some redstone and farm ideas.
Discuss combat and pvp.
Potion uses and recipes.
Explore server maps.
What Easter Eggs have you found?
Team up and learn from each other.